Join the Erie Historical Preservation Commission this Saturday at 2:00 pm for the first ever Erie Historic Fair at the Erie Community Center. Authors, historians and residents will be on hand to share their stories and photographs of Erie’s rich heritage and colorful characters.
- Dan Corson, Office of Archaeological and Historic Preservation for the State of Colorado
- Louis and Chuck Wanneka, Long time area residents who worked in the Erie schools
- Anne Dyni, A Boulder County Historian who has written 4 books, one about Erie
- Dave Sullivan, a 27 year resident of Erie and history buff
- Sarah Wise, President of the Erie Historical Society and born and raised in Erie
- Bill Pedrick, Former history teacher and administrator in Erie schools
Refreshments will be provided. For more information.
Erie Historic Fair – Come Learn about Erie’s History – Saturday, Oct 3