Coming in 2017, the Erie Historical Society Limited Edition Cookbook.
We would love to include your family favorites!
Sponsored by Jeannie Hulse, State Farm and Jody Livingood, RE/MAX Vista
With the help of Jeannie Hulse and Jody Livingood, Erie Historical Society, is preparing a wonderful custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our members. The cookbook will be professionally published and it is certain to become a treasure keepsake.
Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be represented in our cookbook. You name will be printed with each of your recipes. Thank you for contributing recipes as this will help to ensure that our cookbook will be huge success.
- One entry per form. ( You can come back to this page to submit additional )
- List all ingredients in order of use in ingredients list and directions
- Include amounts, sizes, e.g., 2 (8-oz. cans.), temps, and baking/cooking times
- Keep ingredients separate and directions in one paragraph. Do not submit recipes in steps, columns or charts. Recipes which cannot conform to our chosen recipe format will be omitted
- Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar” DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
- Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking and /or freezing times.
- Be consistent with the spelling of your name for each recipe you contribute
- Any special recipe notes (anything other than ingredients, directions, contributor name, serving size, or recipe title) should be kept as a separate comment on the bottom of this form.
You must be logged in to post a comment.